I think StrokeViewer works brilliantly as a screening tool to alert the team that there is high suspicion of a LVO. The communication gets everyone coordinated in a parallel fashion...
Dr. Albert Yoo MD
Medical Director Texas Stroke Institute
StrokeViewer ARC: the platform that includes a range of features, enabling you to diagnose patients anywhere, anytime.
- Instant notification of AI findings
- Alerts via App for iOS or Android
- Extensions of hospital PACS
- Always at your fingertips
- On desktop, tablet and mobile
- Patient specific timeline
- 100% Cloud-based
Certified Diagnostic Viewer
- Diagnose patients while viewing and sharing images
- Full DICOM viewer capabilities (eg. annotation, measuring)
- Adjustable MIP with multiplanar views
- Automated image alignment for easy hemisphere comparison
- CE and FDA certified
Automated Quality Checks
- Warnings for:
- early acquisition (CTA)
- inadequate scan quality and bolus
Network-wide image sharing
- Seamless image sharing between different hospitals in the stroke network
- Realtime information exchange between primary and comprehensive center reduces door-to-groin puncture time
3D Treatment Planning View
- Multi-planar reconstruction of cervical vessels
- Visualization of the arch
- Visualization of the vessel's tortuosity
Our LVO detection solution is FDA-cleared, TGA approved and CE marked.
Ready to implement in Europe, USA and Australia.
StrokeViewer precisely locates the LVO including distal M2 occlusions. This way we allow stroke neurologists and radiologists to make rapid well-informed decisions.
Hemorrhage detection algorithm can ensure you do not miss the most subtle bleedings.
Highly accurate analysis of the collateral circulation on single-phase and time-invariant CTA images.