CT Perfusion Analysis
Automated quantification of the ischemic core and penumbra.
This solution helps physicians determine the amount of brain tissue that could be saved with Endovascular Treatment. Automated analysis standardizes results.
Automated infarct and hypofusion segmentation. The coloured perfusion maps are displayed through our Certified Diagnostic Viewer. The user is able to set different thresholds for CBF and Tmax to display through the probability maps.
Bolus concentration in the arteries and veins are quantified and displayed through this easy-to-interpret map. Other details include the Bolus relative peak position and bolus average peak height.
Motion correction ensure results are of the highest accuracy and reliability. A correlation graph displays and quantified the amount of motion in the scan so the physician can make their own interpretation.
StrokeViewer ARC: the platform that includes a range of features, enabling you to diagnose patients anywhere, anytime.
- Instant notification of AI findings
- Alerts via App for iOS or Android
- Extensions of hospital PACS
- Always at your fingertips
- On desktop, tablet and mobile
- Patient specific timeline
- 100% Cloud-based
Certified Diagnostic Viewer
- Diagnose patients while viewing and sharing images
- Full DICOM viewer capabilities (eg. annotation, measuring)
- Adjustable MIP with multiplanar views
- Automated image alignment for easy hemisphere comparison
- CE and FDA certified
Automated Quality Checks
- Warnings for:
- early acquisition (CTA)
- inadequate scan quality and bolus
Network-wide image sharing
- Seamless image sharing between different hospitals in the stroke network
- Realtime information exchange between primary and comprehensive center reduces door-to-groin puncture time
3D Treatment Planning View
- Multi-planar reconstruction of cervical vessels
- Visualization of the arch
- Visualization of the vessel's tortuosity
Our FDA-cleared solution processes CTA scans and finds image characteristics associated with a Large Vessel Occlusion (LVO).
StrokeViewer precisely locates the LVO including distal M2 occlusions. This way we allow stroke neurologists and radiologists to make rapid well-informed decisions.
Hemorrhage detection algorithm can ensure you do not miss the most subtle bleedings.