Quantitative measurements to help make the best treatment decision and standardize care.
By combining an excellent vessel segmentation with an accurate thrombus detection, the true collateral filling is assessed and quantified with precision.
With StrokeViewer, I can immediately receive a patient’s CT scan on my mobile phone wherever I am. That saves time by enabling me to interpret the high-quality images on the spot. It’s amazing and something I’ve never experienced with the regular PACS system
Wouter de Monyé MD
Radiologist Spaarne Gasthuis
StrokeViewer ARC: the platform that includes a range of features, enabling you to diagnose patients anywhere, anytime.
- Instant notification of AI findings
- Alerts via App for iOS or Android
- Extensions of hospital PACS
- Always at your fingertips
- On desktop, tablet and mobile
- Patient specific timeline
- 100% Cloud-based
Certified Diagnostic Viewer
- Diagnose patients while viewing and sharing images
- Full DICOM viewer capabilities (eg. annotation, measuring)
- Adjustable MIP with multiplanar views
- Automated image alignment for easy hemisphere comparison
- CE and FDA certified
Automated Quality Checks
- Warnings for:
- early acquisition (CTA)
- inadequate scan quality and bolus
Network-wide image sharing
- Seamless image sharing between different hospitals in the stroke network
- Realtime information exchange between primary and comprehensive center reduces door-to-groin puncture time
3D Treatment Planning View
- Multi-planar reconstruction of cervical vessels
- Visualization of the arch
- Visualization of the vessel's tortuosity
Our FDA-cleared solution processes CTA scans and finds image characteristics associated with a Large Vessel Occlusion (LVO).
StrokeViewer precisely locates the LVO including distal M2 occlusions. This way we allow stroke neurologists and radiologists to make rapid well-informed decisions.
Hemorrhage detection algorithm can ensure you do not miss the most subtle bleedings.